My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Sunday, August 28, 2005
1:52 AM
That's the first word that comes to mind about my virgin experience.
Initial entry was tight. A lot of pushing and tugging were required. Until fully inside, moments were possible. Was quite pleasurable. And then, the climax came, and it was time to leave. Got home at 5.30, and mom fried my ass. -sighs-
Today, I'm sore all over - inside and outside.
Thankfully dear came over, with tea, porridge and apples. Helped wash my hair too because I was too sore too move. Hugged and slept for a couple of hours. Woke up to eat more porridge. Felt less sore, so.. We went out with the intention of getting proper dinner for her. Ultimately she ended up spending 250 bucks in a span of 2 (or is it 3) hours. Women.. They're fast shoppers when they're in the mood.
She looked different when she's dancing. Very attractive. There's this thing about her that makes her stand out from the rest. No wonder people always told me, it's good to club alone. I suppose that's why. She takes the limelight and all I can see is her. She spotted some cute guys. All I saw was her. I'm not complaining, because she's indeed gorgeous. She's the only reason why I'll want to club again.
Anyway, I suspect my soreness came from the fact that I had too much alcohol in my blood. Wasn't high/drunk so I drank and drank. I always thought it's only when you're high you'll get hang overs. I was so wrong.
1 screw driver, 1 long island tea, 1 screw driver, 1 lychee martini, and half a cup of baileys milk. That's all it took to keep me home on a saturday. Even shingles can't do that. -shakes head- Don't want to drink anymore. This is one experience to remind me.. alcohol is bad.
Felt very loved. I love the way she whines, the way she seeks my opinion.. 'Which one's nicer? the black one? or the beige one?'. 'Does this look too tight for me? Is this colour nicer? or is the green one better?'
She's mine. And I'm thankful for that. It's really hard to believe it, esp after seeing her at the club.. She could have been with anyone else, but no, she is with me. Even better, she adores me and loves me in a way that I can understand.
If we never had any rainy days, we'll never appreciate the sunshine.
I'm glad things turn out well between us.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!